The Youth Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a short-term treatment program designed for individuals 13-17 years old who may be struggling in their day-to-day lives due to substance use. Group sessions are focused on substance use education, relapse prevention, and building a healthy lifestyle. This group is led by licensed, experienced, and compassionate therapists. Appropriate candidates are still able to function at home and in the community but require an intervention that is more comprehensive than weekly individual therapy.
Group Sessions Designed To:
• Offer a healthy and safe environment for recovery.
• Offer a patient-centered approach to recovery that includes the use of evidence-based practices.
• Teach members how to incorporate healthy life-management skills.
• Improve functioning in all domains including school, home, and in the community.
• Encourage healthy social and emotional behaviors.
• Help members recognize personal strengths, assess their needs, and explore their goals.
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday 5pm to 8 pm
Live Life Counseling, LLC
1435 Haw Creek Circle Suite 403
Cumming, GA 30041
Live Life Level II accepts anyone interested in building a foundation for sustained abstinence and recovery from all mind and mood-altering substances, whether referred or voluntary. Our program is open to:
In order to be accepted into the program, a short phone assessment is completed, and if suitable, an Intake will be scheduled.
Anyone who is currently using Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, or Opiates will be required to attain medical clearance prior to consideration for admission.
If a potential client is currently on a Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) regimen, they must be willing to taper off the medication under the care of their prescribing physician, testing completely clean at least one month prior to graduating.
Private Pay- $7,200.00 ($200/session)
We accept private insurance, all Medicaid CMOs, payment from Health Spending Accounts, and Flex Spending cards, and self-pay in the form of cash, check or credit cards.